Our notebook’s artisanal paper binding is 100% made in Montreal from our fabric offcuts and scraps of tencel, organic cotton and hemp. Get creative and fill this beauty with your favorite quotes, poetry, sketches and ideas, or use it as a travel journal.
- 5 x 8 inches
- Deckle-edge notebook cover
- 28 blank white pages made from FSC-certified paper (100% made from recycled fibers)
- Saddle-stich binding
- Water-based black ink (for our stamped illustrations)
- Handmade paper in collaboration with Atelier Retailles
- Binding by Imprime-Emploi, a Montreal-based non-profit organization dedicated to social and vocational integration
- White paper made by Rolland, a paper manufacturer located in St-Jérôme that makes sustainable recycled paper with the smallest ecological footprint in North America
- Our logo and icons of tencel and organic cotton were created by Andrée-Anne from Acetatelaboite
- Illustrations stamped with a traditional wooden stamp made by Central stamp
Learn more about our fabric paper project.
WARNING: Due to the handmade nature of the paper, the product may slightly vary from the photo (e.g. fibers, colours, and deckle edges).